Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Almost Halfway Done!?!?

I can't believe I'll almost be halfway done with the program! These past few weeks flew by, but I have so many more things I'm looking forward to do.

This post isn't dedicated to a specific topic because I have lots of things to say, but I don't want to write a paragraph of every single thing, so I'm going to make a list.

Language Classes:
-I have to prepare two power points for my teachers tomorrow. One is about 重 陽 節 (chong yang jie; a Chinese festival), and the other is about my family and life in LA. I'm going to have to speak all in Chinese and use limited notes, so I really have to work on those tonight. I also have a dictation tomorrow, where my teacher says Chinese phrases and I have to write it down. I love my teachers, I really do. One is Lee Lao Shi and the other is Zhang Lao Shi. They're both English teachers and I love them.

Activities:
-Last week we had a Hangzhou traditional snack culture class, and we were taught about their histories. We also got to eat some :)


No comments:

Post a Comment