Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Some Confusion

Some confusion? A big confusion.

Okay, so remember all this time when I told you that I'm not living with my host parents, but only with my host uncle and host mom (and of course host grandparents and host sister and host cousin)? I also told you that my host dad and host aunt lived in Pu Jiang. Okay, well, I've been thinking all this time WHY the host uncle and host aunt don't live together (host uncle is brother to host mom) and the host mom and host dad don't live together. I felt that it was strange, so I brought the question up to my sister. She was so surprised and said "no!" I was completely wrong. The host aunt and uncle actually were the two people I thought were host uncle and host mom (They look extremely alike), and my host mom and host dad live in Pu Jiang. I'm sorry if this is confusing or doesn't make sense, but wow I was wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment