Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Funday Sunday!!!

turtle shaped pineapple green tea bread 

at the massage place

from left to right: aunt, grandpa, me, sister, cousin, grandma, uncle.

Since I had no plans with my family today, I decided to walk around my neighborhood by myself. I bought a turtle-shaped green tea pineapple bread at a bakery called Free Mori and then bought a drink at a new cafe called Cafe Niche. I ended up walking around for two hours and then decided to head back home for lunch. Later on in the day, Alex called me and we made plans to hang out. We walked along the same road I went on this morning and bought what we would call kabobs. We then went to a spa and had a one-hour massage for about $20. I would say it was a pretty interesting and good massage...even though it's the only massage I've ever had. When I got home my family said we were going to eat out for dinner, and we ended up having lobster! Sunday Funday indeed!


Oh and also our resident director gave us a big project that we have to present during the last week of the program. We have to create a presentation (all in Chinese) about something we're interested in here. I'm deciding on which topic to choose, and I think I'm going to do mine on boba because I love boba and there are TONS of boba stores right next to my house. I don't think I'd go bored with boba.

No comments:

Post a Comment