Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

He Fang Jie

He Fang Jie is an area where you can buy souvenirs, food, silk clothing, and other such things. It's more expensive than some of the other places I've been to, but I got a few things from there. I got chrysanthemum tea, a drink, and a stamp. We only got an hour to look around, so we didn't have much time. Some of my other friends keep getting asked by locals to take a picture together. I wish some Chinese people would come up to me and ask me for a picture with them, but that'll never happen because I look Chinese. :(

I also went out with my classmates and teacher for lunch. Our teacher paid for it; he's the guy in the last picture. Absolutely favorite teacher!!!!

green tea drink with red bean and grass jelly!!!
an 85 degrees Celsius in China
the brioche isn't as popular here as it is in LA



No comments:

Post a Comment