Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

The Fang (fun) Family

My host family's home has two floors. The bottom is the living room, kitchen, dining room, my room, a bathroom, and my host aunt/uncle's room. Upstairs there's an empty living area, my sister's, cousins's, and grandma's room, an extra room, a study room, and a bathroom. My house is pretty big, now that I think about it. I'll post pictures of the inside of the house when I get my family's permission...and when I think it'll be alright. Like I said, my grandma cooks in the house, and the meals seem to be fairly similar on most days. In every meal there is at least one dish including bamboo and/or gourd. There's also always one seafood dish. The food is actually delicious, and even better than the restaurants. I actually helped her make a kind of noodle on one of the days.


No comments:

Post a Comment